Searcy County Jail Roster as of 2/6/2020
INMATE COUNT: 28
Possession of a Controlled Substance
Poss of Cont Subs
Theft by Receiving
Failure to Appear
Poss. of Cont Subs (F), Poss of Drug Para (F)
||Felony Failure to Appear
|Horton, James c
||Firearm by Certain Person
||Failure to Appear/ Felony Firearms Charges
||I.C.E Hold, Poss of Cont Subs
||Theft of Property
||Domestic Battery 2nd
|Theft by Receiving
|Parole and Probation Hold
||Failure to Appear
||Poss of Cont Subs
||Failure To Appear
|Williams, Nicole R
||Poss of Cont. Subs
For updated court information on inmates who are incarcerated on felony charges you can visit:
For updated court information on inmates who are incarcerated on misdemeanor charges you can call the District Court office at 870-448-5411 Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM
Arkansas Victim Notification Program
In 1997, in response to the need for victims of crime to be informed, the Arkansas Legislature passed Act 1262, which requires victim notification of changes in an offenders’ custody status. In order to accomplish these notifications, legislation authorized the establishment of an automated system. This system is known as the Arkansas VINE program. The Arkansas VINE program is a free automated hotline that provides crime victims with information and notification 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To register with ARKANSAS STATE WIDE VINE PROGRAM call 1-800-510-0415 or visit the website at http://www.vinelink.com.
- Use of the Arkansas VINE Program is free to crime victims.
- The Arkansas VINE Program will call you automatically if an inmate is released, is transferred, escapes or dies.
- All telephone registrations through the Arkansas VINE Program are anonymous. You will have a special PIN to access the system.
- You may register more than one telephone number. Use the same PIN for each registration.
- The VINE system calls every 30 minutes for a 24 hour period. If you are not home when the VINE system calls with a notification, the service will leave a message and call back every two hours for a 24 hour period
- You may call the Arkansas VINE Program as often as you want from any touch-tone telephone to check on an offender's custody and court status.
This service allows crime victims to access inmate information and to register for notification of inmate release. Access to this data is available by using any touch-tone telephone. By entering the Arrest Tracking Number, ADC Number, or the offender's last name, the victim can find out if the offender is in custody, and be given the name and contact number of the custodial agency along with the parole eligibility date and sentence expiration date. Registration for notification is also available by using a touch-tone telephone. Once registered, the VINE system will notify the victim of changes in custody status as listed below. The system will call a registered victim every 30 minutes for 24 hours or until the victim confirms the notification by entering the correct PIN (Personal Identification Number) code.